Join ACMP Raleigh
To become a part of this growing community, join ACMP via the ACMP Global website. Affiliating with the ACMP Raleigh chapter will allow you to stay in touch with ACMP Raleigh, be the first to know about all of our upcoming events, and take advantage of the benefits of our organization. Once you are on the site, follow these simple steps:
- Become an ACMP member
- Affiliate with us by visiting the Chapters page of the ACMP website and click on the ACMP Raleigh Chapter page.
- Once you are on the page, click the “Join Now” option at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your username and/or password, please send a reset request to email@example.com.
Being an ACMP member allows you exclusive access to many ACMP resources including:
- Conference Registration Discounts
- Educational Webinars
- Resource Library
- Career Center
- Change Management Practitioner Library
As an ACMP Raleigh Affiliate, you will have priority access to:
- Networking Events
- Symposiums and Learning Seminars
- Change Incubation Sessions
- Volunteer and Leadership Opportunities
Friend of ACMP
Not ready to commit? You can still sign up as a Friend of ACMP DC and stay in touch via our emails, newsletters and website. Join us during our open networking nights and other events. We welcome all Friends of ACMP DC but encourage you to join so you don’t miss out on exclusive opportunities, events, and ACMP content eligible for members only! To become a friend please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Association of Change Management Professionals Raleigh Chapter is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization.
Procsi Certification Course in RTP!
Do you want to increase your professional credibility and advance your career as a change management professional? Are you interested in helping your organization see the value of change management and assist them in creating a standardized approach to managing change? If yes, then a Prosci certification may be for you. Certification provides tools, templates, techniques and exposure to methodologies, common practices, language and frameworks that can be immediately applied to change projects - all delivered by experts in the field!
Benefits of a Prosci certification:
- Learn a structured approach to change management
- Build skills and profession credentials
- Acquire common and universal tools
- Obtain confidence to achieve desired outcomes
PROSCI will be leading a special 3-day certification course for just for ACMP Raleigh Members on the Cisco Campus in RTP the week of October 16-18 at a special rate of $2800. Register today and reserve your spot!
Please visit the PROSCI website for more information about the certification program.